A documentary titled ‘When Climate Change Turns Violent has won a special prize in the ‘Health for All’ category at the 4th Annual Health for All Film Festival held at the World Health Organization headquarters in Geneva. The documentary has been directed by Vandita Saharia of Rajasthan. She was the only Indian among the winners.
An Overview of the News
- This documentary has been directed by Vandita Saharia from Rajasthan. She was the only Indian in the list of winners.
- The 4.32-minute documentary ‘When Climate Change Turns Violent’ focuses on the relationship between domestic violence, climate change and human trafficking.
- The ceremony announced the winning films for seven different categories, while four films received special mentions by the jury.
Read also:- Crimes Against Women And Child Vis-a
World Health Organization (WHO)
- Establishment: 1948 (Started functioning from 7th April, 1948)
- Headquarters: Geneva, Switzerland
- Member: 194 countries
- It is an intergovernmental organization that usually works in collaboration with the ministries of health of its member states.
Read also:- Mudumalai Tiger Reserve
WHO Award for ‘When Climate Change Turns Violent’,WHO Award for ‘When Climate Change Turns Violent’