3 Yrs Foundation Course
Become an IAS Officer After 12th
If your vision is become an IAS officer, it’s the right time to take your first step towards your aim. The best and easy way is to join our IAS Foundation Batch just after your 10+2.
We at IAS Next, the best IAS coaching in Lucknow offers specially designed IAS Foundation Course for 10+2 candidates (English Medium Only) who are looking for bright career in civil services.
Key Features of the Course
1 – Clarity in theories & Concepts to answer any given question more accurately.
2 – Multiple modes of delivering the same topic so as to ensure conceptual clarity.
3 – Adopt the most advanced technological of audio-videos, pictorial representations so as to build realistic understanding on the subject-matter.
4 – Incredible insights to develop best answers.
5 – Detailed analysis of previous year questions so as to ensure
>Prioritize the topics
>Helps you to choose what to read and more importantly what not to read
>To approach the main exam with right strategy
6 – Experienced faculty – Retired and In-service IAS/IPS officers.
7 – India’s best quality and highly relevant printed materials.
8 – The more personal, small-group teaching (supervisions) is the most distinctive feature of the classroom system.
9 – High Success rate.
Enroll For 3 Yrs Foundation Course (English Medium Only)
Foundation Batch starts with 10 Days Workshop - by IAS / PCS/ JUDGES and Our Faculties
What do you Study here?
- Geography – Economic and Human Geography of India and the World, like Distribution of Key natural resources, Earthquakes, Cyclones and other important phenomena.
- History – Ancient, Medieval and Modern Indian History and also important world historical events.
- Economics – Utilization of Very important economic resources for the Growth and Development, Employment creation, Agriculture or Industrial planning, Land Reforms, Energy sector, etc.
- Constitution and Governance – Understanding of Indian Constitution, Centre – State Government relations, Good Governance concepts, Understanding Indian Judicial System, Electoral system, NGOs, Self-help Groups, Welfare Schemes etc.
- International Relations – Indian and its neighborhood relations, relations with other important countries, International Institutions like IMF, World Bank, European Union, BRICS, World Trade Organization WTO etc.
- Science and Technology – Scientific developments in everyday life, Achievements of Indian Scientists, ISRO, NASA achievements, Revolution from Nano-Technology and Bio-Technology, etc.
- Environmental issues – Environmental conservation, Reducing Environmental Pollution and Degradation etc.
- Disaster Management – Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Cyclones, Droughts and Effective Control of Natural and Man-made disaster problems.
- Internal Security issues – Addressing issues of Terrorism, naxalism, Separatism, Communal issues, Security issues at the borders, Money laundering, Cyber Attacks and their preventive measures etc.
- Ethics and Integrity – Ethics and morals in the society, Human Value system, Lessons from Great leaders, reformers and administrators, Family values, Values driven Educational System, developing good Attitude etc.
Understanding these issues right from early age broadens the thinking about various issues. Every Child can have meaningful Education from Childhood.
Most Prestigious Career Opportunities
Can get the Best and the Most Prestigious career which others can only dream of.
This include IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS and Indian Railways, Indian Postal Service, Indian Forest Service and many more top Central Government Jobs.
> These candidates can be selected for Intelligence Bureau (IB Officers), SSCOfficers etc.
> Apart from this, there are Wide range of State government (Group-1, Group-2 Officers) and Central Government posts which can be cracked by those who prepare from their Childhood.
> Can get into Highest Cadre bank Officers posts like Probationary Officers, or Higher Managerial Officer posts Of Reserve Bank of India and other Well reputed national and global banks.
> Candidates who had prepared for Civil Services are given preference while recruiting for Most of the Top Private Managerial Jobs
Why Preparation Should Start from Intermediate and Degree at IAS NEXT
Many Students after doing B.Tech / M. Tech / M.B.B.S / M.B.A from Top Reputed Colleges like IITs, NITs, or IIMs choose Civil Services as the most prestigious career option.
People who prepare for Civil Services after Degree will have to spend 3 to 4 yrs of time preparing for Civil Services.
This shows that choosing Civil Services as a Career option from Intermediate and Degree will make the students to achieve their Dream Goal at a Very Young Age.
Course Module Details
IAS NEXT FOUNDAITON PROGRAM 2022
Explore the Course Modules in Detail
11 Months [Skill Development Mode]
Month 1 & 2
- Basic of Political Thoughts
- Democracy, Socialism and various other Method of Governance
- The Doctor and the Saint, Arundhati Roy (Book)
- About some Sociological Caste Systems etc.
- Projects on Caste System Practice.
- Create Questions
- News like Articles
- Ground work in society
- To search ways & Measures.
Month 5 & 6
- Book Social Problems in India : Ram Ahuja
- Case Studies
Animal Farm, George Orwell (Book)
- Paragraph Reading & Comprehension Classes.
- Understanding of Introduction Body Conclusion.
Books of Dr. Kalam, Sri Gandhi Ji (Hind Swaraj)
Month 3 & 4
- Bhagat Singh (The Selected works of Bhagat Singh), S.C. Bose (Books- The Indian Struggle)
- Centrality of the Middle Class, Satish Deshpande (Essay)
- What benchmark will you create for someone to be called middle class today?
- What are the harms of having a falsely marked middle class ?
- India since Independence by Bipin Chandra (Finishing the whole book, light reading) (Book)
- Assignments, not objective checking facts, but understanding the ideas
- Case Studies
- Project Work
- Untouchables : Narendra Jadhav
- A Nation in Making : Surendra Nath Banerjea
Month 7 & 8
Month long reading of The Hindu, in detail.
• Read the economy pages and make a list of terms you don’t know. It will be boring in the beginning, don’t leave the practice. Make a notebook of such terms and look for their meanings from Oxford Dictionary of Economics.
• Make notes of all the orders given by the Supreme Court.
• Write summaries of all the “Main Editorials” of The Hindu. (2 small pieces, at the left of the Editorial page)
• Hindu Months
• Maths & Reasoning Continue
Month 8, 9, 10 & 11 – (NCERT)
- Democratic Politics – I (9th Class)
- Democratic Politics – II (10th Class)
Month 9 &10
- History – our part – I (6th Class)
- History – our part – II (7th Class)
- India & Contemporary World – I (10th Class)
- India & Contemporary World – II (10th Class)
Contemporary legal Affairs
For Next 12 Months (G.S Basic/Foundation Program)
Our Basic Programme + Optional (Understanding & practice)
Course Name: G.S Basic/Foundation Programme
• Ancient India
• Medieval India
• Modern India
• Elementary science
• Special focus on Technology
○ Human Anatomy
○ Computer basics & technology
○ Gene technology
○ Space technology
○ Information technology
• Physical geography
• Indian Geography
• Human Geography
• Basics of economics
• Indian Economy
• Indian polity
• International Organisations
• Current Affairs
• Government schemes
• UP Special
• 12 MCQ TEST
• Essay writing classes
• Current issues classes
For Next 12 Months (Advance Program)
Our Basic Programme + Advance Program + Optional
Course Name: Advance Programme
• Daily Current Affairs with Detailed Discussions
• S. Mains – Paper – I
• S. Mains – Paper – II
• S. Mains – Paper – III
• S. Mains – Paper – IV
• Pre Test Series
• Mains Test Series
• Essay writing
• Mock Interview practice + Optional – Classes + Optional Test Series