This article comprehensively covers the HPPSC Eligibility Criteria, providing candidates with detailed insights into HPPSC Eligibility Criteria for 2023, which encompass Age Limit, Age Relaxation, Educational Qualifications, and Nationality.
HPPSC Eligibility Criteria
As candidates submit their applications for the HPPSC HPAS Exam, it is crucial for them to ensure their compliance with the eligibility criteria established by the commission. Failure to meet the HPPSC Eligibility Criteria may result in the rejection of their applications. The HPPSC HPAS Eligibility Criteria encompass factors such as age restrictions, educational prerequisites, age relaxations, and nationality requirements, all of which must be met for candidates to qualify for the HPSC HPAS exam.
All the essential information related to the HPPSC Exam recruitment process, including registration deadlines, job vacancies, eligibility criteria, and more, can be found on the official website of HPPSC. The HPPSC Notification 2023, covering various positions, is expected to be released by the commission in the near future.
|HPPSC Exam 2023 Overview|
|Conducting Body||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||HPPSC HPAS Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Frequency||Once in an Year|
|Posts||HP Administrative Services|
Block Development Officer
|Application State Date||Yet to be Notified|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Yet to be Notified|
|Stages of Exam||Exam has 3 Stages, Prelims, Mains, and Interview|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Number of Papers||Two papers|
|Marking Scheme||0.5 marks for every correct answer|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice questions|
HPPSC Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates who are preparing for HPPSC exam and wants to appear for it must be well aware of the HPPSC Eligibility Criteria for the HPPSC Exam. Check the table below for the basic understanding of the eligibility criteria of the exam as age limit, educational qualification below:
|HPPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|Age||21 – 35 Years|
|Criteria of Educational Qualification||Candidates must have Graduation degree from a recognized university|
|No. of Attempts||Until crossing the maximum age limit for the respective category of candidates|
|Experience||No prior experience required|
HPPSC Age Limit
According to the HHPSC HPAS Eligibility Criteria, the age limit for the applicants is (as on 1st January 2022) as mentioned that the minimum age for the candidates is 21 years (Not born on or after 02-01-2001) whereas the maximum age required 35 years (Not born on or before 01-01-1987). The age relaxation has been mentioned in the table below
|HPPSC Age Limit|
|Candidates from the category of Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/ Other Backward Classes / Persons with disabilities and Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh||Age Relaxation of 5 years at max.|
|If the candidate is an Ex-servicemen candidate from Himachal Pradesh||As per the Ex. Servicemen Rules, 2020|
HPPSC Educational Qualification
The educational requirements for HPPSC HPAS aspirants have been set by the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. Candidates has to fulfil all the requirements of educational criteria:
- He must hold a Graduation degree from a recognized university.
- A candidate who passed the examination, will be qualified for the examination, but has not yet received notification of the results, may apply for admission to the exam.
- Candidates who have finished their final professional M.B.B.S. or any other medical examination that is equivalent to it but have not finished their internship at the time of submitting their HAS applications, etc., will be provisionally accepted for the examination if they submit a copy of the university/institution certificate proving they have passed the required examination along with their applications.
HPPSC Eligibility Criteria Other Details
Applicants for the Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services must be aware of the following vital information prior to submitting an application:
- They need to be well-versed in the regional languages of Himachal Pradesh.
- Candidates must be aware of the position for which they are applying because HPAS encompasses a variety of positions.
- If a candidate is familiar with the particular customs, habits, and languages in the H.P. region.