Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for the 2023 session. Interested people can apply for these posts till 30th December. Know the notification for how many posts has been issued and when the exam will be held.
CGPSC Notification Released
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has released the notification of State Service Exam for 242 posts. The preliminary examination for these posts will be held on 11 February 2024. Whereas, the main examination will be conducted on 13, 14, 15, 16 June 2024. These include posts like Deputy Collector, Jail Superintendent, State Financial Service Officer, Food Officer, District Excise Officer.
Appointment on 242 Posts
Out of 242 posts, a total of 94 posts are unreserved, while 35 posts are reserved for Scheduled Caste, 83 posts for Scheduled Tribe and 30 posts are reserved for the disabled. These include 44 posts of Cooperative Inspector, 42 of Naib Tehsildar, 34 of State Tax Inspector, 8 of Deputy Collector, 6 posts of State Financial Service Officer, 14 of Assistant Registrar, 11 of District Senani, 11 of District Excise Officer, 11 of Tribal Development Officer. There are 10 posts in the department.
Know the Last Date to Apply
Youth interested for these posts can apply from 12:00 noon on 1st December to 12:00 midnight on 30th December. Youth will have to visit the official site of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission psc.cg.gov.in.
Eligibility for these Posts
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has set the minimum age to apply for these posts as 21 years. After applying till 30th December, youth can make corrections in the form till 31st December and 1st January 2024.
How to Apply
- Application forms to apply for these posts will be open from 1st December.
- To apply, first go to the official site of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission psc.cg.gov.in.
- Now online application option will be visible in the latest section on the home page.
- As soon as you click on this option, the option of State Service Exam will appear above.
- Now as soon as you click on it, the window will open.
- Click on the online apply section here.
- A new page will open.
- Fill in the required details and then submit.
Read Also: Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC)