The Adani Group celebrated its Foundation Day, honoring the Indian cricket team that won the 1983 World Cup. The event, dubbed “Adani Day,” took place on the 61st birthday of the group’s founder, Gautam Adani. The Adani Group launched the “Jeetenge Hum” campaign during the event, with the goal of rallying support for Team India and boosting morale ahead of the upcoming ICC ODI Cricket World Cup 2023.
An Overview of the News
- The Indian cricket team that won the 1983 World Cup was felicitated in this event.
- The campaign aims to boost morale ahead of the upcoming ICC ODI Cricket World Cup 2023.
- The “Jeetenge Hum” campaign serves as a platform for national pride and support for the Indian cricket team.
- The campaign encourages fans to believe in the team’s ability to emerge victorious at the World Cup.
“Jeetenge Hum” campaign
- The campaign commemorates the 40th anniversary of India’s historic victory in 1983.
- The campaign encourages Indian cricket fans to unite and unite in support of Team India.
- The campaign uses the hashtag #JeetengeHum on Twitter and Instagram to show support for the team.
- The campaign draws inspiration from the Adani Group’s ethos of “Kar Ke Dikhaya, Kar Ke Dikhayenge”.
- It epitomizes an indomitable spirit of achievement, both in cricket and business.
Read also:- Asia Cup 2023
Adani Launches ‘Jeetenge Hum’ Cricket World Cup 2023