It will be in the best interest of students those who are preparing for UPSC, PCS and other Government Exams if they spend daily 15-20 minutes time for daily current affairs.
Daily Current Affairs 2023 is one of the most important sections in competitive exams such as UPSC, UPPSC, and other Government Exams. The Current Affairs section in the competitive exams aims at assessing your knowledge about social, economic, and political developments. Thus it is important to align your exam preparation with the Latest Current Affairs 2023 and daily GK updates.
Focussing on daily, weekly, monthly, and state-wise Current Affairs can help you prepare effectively for the General Awareness section. Download yearly, monthly, weekly, and daily current affairs PDFs through the links below to enhance your exam preparations.
The Current Affairs are mainly divided into:
- National Affairs: The National Current Affairs mainly covers news around Polity & Governance, National Security, Judiciary, Indian Art, Culture & Heritage, Social issues & Social Justice, studies, surveys, reports, Index plans, and Policy Defense.
- International Affairs: International Current Affairs includes news about International Relations, India And Its Bilateral Relations, International Organizations, International Trade & Treaties, Reports, surveys and Index Bilateral, Regional and Global Groupings, United Nations, WTO, WHO, International Treaties & Agreements and many more.
- Political Affairs: This current affairs section covers the latest updates about Indian and International Politics, News on Top Politicians, Elections, Polls, etc.
- Economics News: This includes updates about the Indian Economy, Infrastructure, Financial Awareness, Banking Awareness, Agriculture & Allied Sector, Labor & Employment, Organizations Survey, and Index, Budget, Plan, Policy, Education
- Sports News: Through Sports Current Affairs, you get aware of International and National sports, tournaments, awards, etc.
- Science & Technology: This section of current affairs includes new Technologies, Biotechnology, Health, and diseases in and around the world.